Sujets de stages
Sujets en Vision par Ordinateur / Deep Learning pour le Médical (Projet CAMMA: Computational Analysis and Modeling of Medical Activities)
We are looking for motivated and talented students with knowledge in computer vision, machine learning and/or augmented reality who can contribute to the development of our computer vision system for the operating room.
Please feel free to contact Nicolas Padoy if you are interested to do your master's thesis or an internship with us (funding of ~500Euros/month will be provided during 3 to 6 months). The successful candidates will be part of a dynamic research group hosted within the IRCAD institute at the University Hospital of Strasbourg. They will thereby have direct contact with clinicians, industrial partners and also have access to an exceptional research environment. The CAMMA project is supported by the laboratory of excellence CAMI, the IdEx Unistra and the MixSurg Institute.
- Deep Learning for the Analysis of Large Surgical Video Databases
- Multi-view Human Body Tracking for the Operating Room
- 3D Simulation and Visualization of X-ray Radiations for Radiation Safety Analysis
- IHU Strasbourg / MIX-Surg Institute: http://www.ihu-strasbourg.eu/ihu/en/institut/presentation/
- IRCAD: http://www.ircad.fr/?lng=en
- AVR group: http://icube-avr.unistra.fr/en/index.php/Main_Page
- LabEx CAMI: http://cami-labex.fr/